From the list of your wishes to their implementation on the big day, we manage everything from A to Z to guarantee you total peace of mind and serenity. A complete and tailor-made formula from the choice of service providers to the Big Yes.
- During the first meeting, we analyse your needs according to your desires and your budget. We introduce you to the team dedicated to your wedding: 2 people (+ Stefania Magro who oversees all weddings from the moment the contract is signed).
- We establish together the budget will be checked during the monthly meetings.
- We look for and select service providers in all areas: venue, caterer, beauty, music, photo/video, outfits, decoration, etc. And we organise the test sessions, tastings and fittings during which we accompany you. We also take care of the negotiation with all the service providers.
- Once the budget has been established and the service providers have been selected, we will draw up a document called a "guide" which will be given to all your service providers and followed up by the team on the day after your approval.
- A technical visit of the selected venue will be scheduled with all the providers in order to make all the necessary scouting for their installation on the wedding day
- At D-36h, final briefing. Meeting together to validate the last details and then with all the providers to review the process and check each step so that everyone is serene on the D-day.
- D-Day: presence of your dedicated team (2 people) throughout the day to orchestrate a perfect day according to the driver until 1am.
An adapted package will be proposed to you if you have already selected your venue.
Have you already selected your service providers? Have your preparations begun?
The D-Day formula is made for you!
We take over the creation of a document called the "conductor" and the orchestration of all the positions around this base.
On the day of the ceremony, our team accompanies you to coordinate each highlight and allow you to enjoy the day 100%.
- Take charge of the file from the moment the contract is signed
- Make contact with your service providers
- Establishment of the day's schedule (see N°4 Serenity)
- D-36hours validation of the timeline with all the providers
- Presence of a team of 2 people on D-Day until 1am
- Setting up a personalised retroplanning and monthly follow-up with a face-to-face meeting in our offices or by video
- Creation of a What's App group dedicated to your wedding on which you can exchange with the team on a daily basis
- A reactive team that can be reached at any time
- Presence of your wedding planner team dedicated to each appointment (scouting, tests, fittings)
- If necessary, and depending on the number of guests, a 3rd or 4th person can join the team at no extra charge on the big day
- And if your Town Hall is not available on the big day, we take care of managing your civil ceremony.
- Finally, we will also be present for the management of your brunch the next day (excluding D-Day service).
Town Hall Day
- Management of the procession:
- Contact with the town hall usher
On-site coordination by a team member.
Do you wish to extend the enjoyment with your guests at the wedding venue? We can organize this day for you.
- Management and research:
- Venues if necessary
- Floral decorator
- Musical entertainment
– On-site coordination by a team member.
crédit photos : Sophie Valenza
Even more love
Atout Cœur Wedding offers to accompany you for the realisation of this moment which is organised in addition to the civil wedding.
From the first, meeting with your officiant, you will experience moments filled with emotion. Even if there are no official rules, this ceremony will represent a testimony of trust towards your guests, a moral, real and sincere commitment to your partner.
From the first meeting, all the questions and doubts that you might have will be answered, and everything will become clear and easy. We will be here to listen to your wishes and understand the way that you want to symbolise your union.
We will help you to write the script and advise you how to cement the ceremony. We will explain to you the timeline, the different rituals and coordinate the speeches of your loved ones and help them to understand the meaning of your union.
The package includes:
- Several meetings with the officiant, to define different aspects and help in the writing of the ceremony script
- Floral design includes: a flowery arch and the decoration of the central aisle
- The high quality sound technical installation, with the help of a technician during the entire ceremony
Organisation of your engagement party
A tailor-made formula to create a prestigious moment that will be remembered for this important announcement. Organised in one of the salons of the Pré Catelan, a symbol of French elegance, this lunch will be placed under the sign of luxury and refinement with a menu signed by Lenôtre.
This exclusive formula was born from our desire to always put love in the spotlight. A wedding is a magical moment and deserves all our efforts to make it unforgettable. But your love must be honoured as soon as the official request is made. Back in the centre of the future bride and groom's desires, the engagement celebration is a top-of-the-range service offered by our wedding planner agency.
The package includes:
- A welcoming cocktail reception followed by the 3 courses lunch: starter, main course, dessert, champagne and drinks
- The floral design and artistic tableware
- One of our coordinator during the celebration